welcome

The Ripe Stuff is a personal and lifestyle blog that was created to reflect a way of positive thinking, constant learning and growing.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thinking Thin: Today's Reads

Here are some interesting articles that are keeping me in a positive and healthy mindset even though I can't be working out and eating like I would like to be this week!

8 Reasons to Take a Water Break

A delicious recipe for No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls that won't kill your diet!

A great pin about the Benefits of Meditation

The Rabbit Food Pyramid-- a great way to get back on track to healthy eating.

The Ultimate Flat-Belly Diet to kickstart my weight-loss plan!

Hope you have found some inspiration like I have! I am taking a small step today by aiming to drink at least 5 large cups of water at work today. I think I can do it.

-Riana

1 comment:

Followers