welcome

The Ripe Stuff is a personal and lifestyle blog that was created to reflect a way of positive thinking, constant learning and growing.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Cheeks

Are puffy and black and blue :( It sucks. I can't eat solids without my jaw feeling sore and the stitches suck a lot. Needless to say I am very uncomfortable. I'm looking forward to getting the stitches out on Saturday and then enjoying my day and returning back to my normal schedule. I hope I can exercise Sunday and enjoy the day. I am looking forward to food-shopping for healthy foods and getting back on the right track to weight loss and feeling healthy. I don't have too much to say, just wanted to complain a little and say I am looking forward to next week when hopefully I will be feeling back to normal. -Riana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers