welcome

The Ripe Stuff is a personal and lifestyle blog that was created to reflect a way of positive thinking, constant learning and growing.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to The Ripe Stuff! This is a lifestyle blog that is a compilation of posts about exercise, beauty, fashion, movie/music/book reviews, restaurant and food reviews, and much more. Because I have a passion for fitness, food, entertainment, and experimenting with fashion and beauty products, I decided to create this blog to share some of my ideas and thoughts. 


Feel free to contribute any ideas for blog posts, or if you know of something interesting such as a product, workout, or movie that I might like and I will look into reviewing it! I'm always open to suggestions and I love to try new things.

Looking forward to spreading the word and getting my blog out there. Please pass this on to any friends you think may be interested!

All graphics and layout details created by yours truly.

Thanks for reading!
x Riana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers